I am happy to announce that the anthology from my writers group is now available on Amazon and Smashwords. It is listed on Barnes & Noble, although I couldn’t make the link work to buy a copy. 😦
You can also visit our website: Endless Gateways.
My stories are under my pen name, Madame Terzo Occhio (MT Occhio for short). Please take a look, pick up a copy, and leave a review when you’re done.
Thank you all for your encouragement and your friendship.
Have a wonderful day!
May your days be merry and bright
May all your troubles be few
May you bask in the glow of love
and a Happy, Healthy New Year!
With sincere thanks to Shaun at Praying for One Day http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com/2013/11/25/the-dragons-loyalty-award-3/
Rules of this award:
1. Firstly, display the Award on your site (see Award page or sidebar!) You earned it and you deserve it!
2. Link back to the person who gave you the award in your acceptance post;
3. Nominate 15 well-deserving bloggers for the Award and let them know the wonderful news by sending them a message on their site;
4. List 7 interesting facts about yourself
Seven things about Lynn
1. I am a happy person.
2. I love animals and currently have 3 cats and 1 dog.
3. I love ice cream.
4. Dead people see me.
5. I would rather have a great meal with good friends than buy a new toy.
6. I love music. I am classically trained in voice and have sung with rock bands.
7. I want to make people smile.
I now nominate 15 VERY LUCKY PEOPLE!
A new venture for my writing group
I know it’s Friday. My brain is fried.
I signed up for two websites this week and forgot to record the passwords. I’ve wracked my brain and no clue or hint has remained behind to lead me back. Normally I record them in a spreadsheet designed specifically to aid my memory. These two aren’t listed. At all.
Yesterday, after getting dressed for work, I stepped out of the bedroom and realized I’d forgotten a critical undergarment. One I never forget in normal circumstances. And one which I cannot remember ever having forgotten before in my life.
I have no excuse for these lapses. Or at least none that I like.
Aging, perimenopause, and lack of sleep are possibilities. And I do not like any of them. I’m not ready to be “old.”
Most people don’t know. Most people judge without knowing. Please don’t be one of them.