With sincere thanks to Shaun at Praying for One Day http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com/2013/11/25/the-dragons-loyalty-award-3/
Rules of this award:
1. Firstly, display the Award on your site (see Award page or sidebar!) You earned it and you deserve it!
2. Link back to the person who gave you the award in your acceptance post;
3. Nominate 15 well-deserving bloggers for the Award and let them know the wonderful news by sending them a message on their site;
4. List 7 interesting facts about yourself
Seven things about Lynn
1. I am a happy person.
2. I love animals and currently have 3 cats and 1 dog.
3. I love ice cream.
4. Dead people see me.
5. I would rather have a great meal with good friends than buy a new toy.
6. I love music. I am classically trained in voice and have sung with rock bands.
7. I want to make people smile.
I now nominate 15 VERY LUCKY PEOPLE!
Wow Lynn – I’m honored and nearly speechless that you would pass this award to me. I hope you don’t mind if I save it until after National Novel Writing Month is over. [Yikes! That’s not long is it?] Meanwhile I’ll try to think of something interesting to say.
Best of luck with your WriMo novel. I hope to see an excerpt from it.
Happy Thanksgiving, teagan
It’s not long at all, Teagan. I’m sure it will wait until you are ready.:)
Good luck on your NaNo, too, Teagan!
Well, thank you kindly, Lynn.
I didn’t know you sing. I’ve been missing music in my life and am wondering how to get it back in it’s place (I have too many hobbies, I think…) I sing in the shower, but it’s more enjoyable to make music WITH others.
I hope NaNoWriMo is going well for you. I’m meeting my goals of finishing my books without making myself crazy.
You’re welcome, Tracy 🙂
I’m still a little behind on word count, although I expect I will be able to make it up this week since work is a bit slower.